Say Goodbye To Underarm Flab!
Nobody likes excess flab under the arms. This flyaway often forms as a result of excess fat that gets stored in areas that are easy for it to accumulate. Underarm fat can prevent you from wearing certain styles of clothing and can be just plain annoying. The rest of your body may be in top form, but you still have that flab under your arms!
Related: How To Tone Your Arms Without Weights
So how does one reduce this fat? While we all have different body types and there is no guarantee that spot-fat like this can be easily targeted, there are some exercises that you can add to your routine that can help tone your arms and increase your chances of reducing this pesky fat.
The following exercises work to tighten the muscle groups around your armpit to help reduce the appearance of underarm fat. See the exercises below and be sure to share this with any of your friends looking to rid themselves of this bothersome bulge.
1.) Lying Chest Fly
- Lie on your back with your hips and knees both at 90-degree angles. Using your lower abs, press your lower back into the mat. Raise your arms toward the ceiling, palms facing each other, keeping the elbow joint slightly bent.
- Keeping your torso stable, open your arms out to the sides until your elbows are about two inches from the floor.
- Raise your arms back to the ceiling, bringing the weights together over your chest. This counts as one rep.
Bent-Over Reverse Fly
Image Source: POPSUGAR Studios
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand with your closed palms facing out, stand with the knees slightly bent. Keep your back flat, and bend forward at the hip joint.
- Lift both arms to the sides, maintaining a slight bend in the elbows, and squeeze your shoulder blades together. Then, with control, lower the dumbbells back together.
- This completes one rep.
See the remaining exercises at Popsugar here
To you health and wellness!