Say Goodbye To Love Handles With This Killer Sequence
March 15, 2016 | Toning, weight loss | No Comments|
Tone Your Tummy With These Poses
Love handles can be so annoying!
Like most types of abdominal fat, love handles can be a challenge to get rid of. For many of us who’ve lost weight, these pesky things tend to stick around even after other areas of the body have toned. You might think that doing crunches or oblique exercises can help, but this will not specifically reduce this fat.
So what is one to do?
The following sequence can help you reduce those bothersome love handles once and for all!
See the sequence below and share this with your friends who’ve had enough with their love handles.
- From One-Legged Four-Limbed Staff, release the right foot to the floor and inhale as you scoop the chest forward, coming into Upward Facing Dog.
- Continue to press equally into the tops of the feet and palms, breathing for five breaths.
- From Clasped Locust, keep the legs and torso lifted as you release your hands and extend them in front of you.
- Lift your feet and hands as high as you can, breathing deeply for five breaths.
- From Locust, bend the knees and reach your hands back to hold the inside of your ankles. If this is too difficult, hold the outside instead.
- Actively press the feet up and way from your torso to feel a deep opening in the chest and shoulders.
- Gaze forward in this variation of Bow pose for five breaths.